Return of Supporters

Kevin P is talking with the Club (today) to try to sort out the ticket situation for fans (on behalf of the Supporters Club and 1894 I read).

I am not planning on going to the final (even if I could get a ticket). Fans’ groups seem to be working together to try to establish what’s going on regarding ticket availability.

Kevin P is talking with the Club (today) to try to sort out the ticket situation for fans (on behalf of the Supporters Club and 1894 I read).

I am not planning on going to the final (even if I could get a ticket). Fans’ groups seem to be working together to try to establish what’s going on regarding ticket availability.
If Kevin Parker is in charge of final tickets that means the final will be full of his mates :-(

If Kevin Parker is in charge of final tickets that means the final will be full of his mates :-(

Considering there are so few there should be no priority for any fan's groups. It will be controversial whatever the decision. Vaccinated, negative test, seasoncard holders, those on the cup schemes when we last had fans? Who knows.

He’s not in charge of tickets. He’s talking to the Club because there has been no communication with fans groups about the finals.

Anyway, surely you will have enough points for a ticket as they don’t deduct loyalty points for people who leave on 76 minutes.

He’s not in charge of tickets. He’s talking to the Club because there has been no communication with fans groups about the finals.

Anyway, surely you will have enough points for a ticket as they don’t deduct loyalty points for people who leave on 76 minutes.

He should not be allowed anywhere near these tickets, supporter groups should get zero

He should not be allowed anywhere near these tickets, supporter groups should get zero
I don’t care mate but at the moment, 100% of City’s allocation to loyalty points might equal zero tickets (especially if you live outside London).

We haven’t heard of City having taken any tickets yet.

I heard the allocation criteria is going to be, both vaccination jabs, season ticket holders, cup scheme members, MPB (male pattern baldness), weak bladder, non vocal, can remember who broke Bert Trautmanns neck and able to do a drawing of Roy Paul from memory and not stood at the bar in The Claremont, oh, and over 70. Who on Bluemoon will qualify for the two thousand tickets.

We (City Mattersj spoke to City on Wednesday last week and they didn't know what was happening with the League Cup final at that time. There was talk of 8k but no idea who the 8k would be and it was very much dependent on talks with the authorities, including the EFL & DCMS.

We (City Mattersj spoke to City on Wednesday last week and they didn't know what was happening with the League Cup final at that time. There was talk of 8k but no idea who the 8k would be and it was very much dependent on talks with the authorities, including the EFL & DCMS.
Thanks Colin, I thought the Club would still be dealing / discussing with the authorities.

We don't know what the situation will be with travel and whether tickets can be sold outside local postcodes. The feeling was that they might not be so the London OSC and other southern branches are the obvious place to distribute the tickets in that case.

Edit: we pointed out to the club that people could drive down, park at Wembley on the official car park and it would probably be safer than local fans going on the tube.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.