Running thread

I bought a pair of Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 trail last month and had pain on the arch of my right foot after the first few runs. Think it was a case of me not being used to harder lugs but they've softened up lately and I'm loving them now.

Mine are the 37 and were spot on from the moment I first wore them. Great on roads but also never had a problem on paths, trails etc in Country parks. Really versatile trainer. I wear the on clouds for quick runs, feel a bit quicker than the Pegs.

Mine are the 37 and were spot on from the moment I first wore them. Great on roads but also never had a problem on paths, trails etc in Country parks. Really versatile trainer. I wear the on clouds for quick runs, feel a bit quicker than the Pegs.
I like the look of the 37s but read that they're not the fastest. I'm on my second pair of epic reacts and just bought the Reebok floatride energy 3 as they were dirt cheap. Both feel great for longer runs but still looking for something faster over 5 and 10km if anyone has any recommendations.

Sometimes on the loop line we are spoilt around here though loads of great trails the club runs every Tuesday and Thursday night at 6.30pm you are always welcome to come for a run pal if you are home.
Where do you meet a up at if I can get there I will .

Anyone tried the new Puma Nitro’s for running? See they were voted the best running shoe in a recent magazine poll.

1 mile warm up this morning, felt the calf tighten slightly, good stretch and then a nice easy 4 miles with the running group, 8:25 pace and no issues.... be fine for the BMVHM next Sunday. looking forward to it.

I really think you should rest the calf mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.