Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Re BT. I really don't think it's anywhere near as bad as people make out.

The likes of Tyler and Carragher are loads worse on Sky. I think Hargreaves, Crouch, Lescott and even frigging Ferdinand are decent and impartial mainly.

Wasn't too bad in the studio, Darke and Jenas were atrocious though. Basically willing Dortmund to score.

That's me see you all weekend.

Stay safe Blues.

Enjoy still being in all competitions. Whilst we still are.

Let the haters hate.

*And fuck BT........

* Granada V Rags is never a big European night you deluded twats. bwhaaaaaa

Bellingham is a good kid, good interview and played really well.

As for his goal, it was a foul studs up and followed through, he did get the ball but with studs up against a swinging leg is 100% a foul, imo
Sorry mate, your second paragraph would have been the BT narrative if it was against the Dippers, as it was us that benefitted it was a scandalous decision.

Jenas tied himself in knots stating that the foul Haaland won on the edge of our box was exactly the same as the Bellingham incident, although he argued completely different outcomes for them.

Rodri played three noticeably poor passes but his pass completion for the gam was better than his average in competition and only three players have an average that better than 94.9%, which Rodri achieved tonight.

So close to the Neil Webb trophy;-)

It was a comment with regard to the piss poor questions posed by the post match BT pitch side interviewer Oakie...

Thought Pep was remarkably polite to the stupid cow who was no doubt being primed in her earpiece.

He's too clever to fall into their loosely set traps .

I think we handicap ourselves. No team in the world would start without a recognised main forward if they had one available apart from us.
I agree, and it pisses me off when we produce such great approach play without any end product.
It's been going on all season, however we are still the top scorers in the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.