Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

I feel supremely confident about the 2nd leg.

Always difficult playing home first. We won it. Not hitting top gear. Without the South Stand wall. We'll score over there.

Enjoy the journey.

Love it.

Away goal is huge tho, obviously we’ll have our chance to get one but it still helps them
They have to come out and play which is what we want...I am really hopeful tbh..We were nowhere near our best in our defense yet we won. After a bollocking from Pep today we will be better imo

Rodri played three noticeably poor passes but his pass completion for the gam was better than his average in competition and only three players have an average that better than 94.9%, which Rodri achieved tonight.
passing backwards, every time he tried to pass forwards he lost it...poor from Rodri...not only from him to be fair..

That winner shows that we’re a different animal this season. We could have felt sorry for ourselves but instead just made us more determined.
Not too bothered by their away goal, I think we’ll win the 2nd leg.

Kdb was the best today by miles, Foden fucked a lot of good situations today but at least in the end he scored the goal and we won, we have to improve on the last passes and taking advantage of the situations as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.