Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

These two obviously know each other....

EyUblQBXAAwqNSs

Maybe back in the day when they were youth players for their national teams?
Talking about the Scandinavian bird that Foden and Greenwood shagged

Rubbish, Rodri’s position is key to how we play and why we have got to where we are this season. He wasn’t great tonight, as weren’t others
centre forward is a key position as well. We may get away with the system in a below par premier league, we wont be so lucky in a tight CL tie. I reckon Pep will play a striker from the start away at Dortmund.

Last edited:
Just rewatched a highlights video of the incident and he goes down in obvious pain with his hands nowhere near his head (which you would do if you were trying to con the ref). Only after he's on the ground does he cover his face with his hands (like you might well do if you were in pain). The highlights don't show what he did after that (and I'll hold my hands up if he made some motion suggesting he'd been hit in the head), but I don't remember him complaining and pointing to his head.
Hahahahha Seriously yo expect us to believe that shit ! He clearly went down to con the ref in thinking he had been kicked in the face.It had fuck all to do with him actually being hit on the knee.Had he been more honest he would probably have got the penalty by holding his knee !!

I honestly don't think you're wrong if you think we should have lost, drew or won tonight, whether their disallowed goal was a foul or not ot whether you thought gundog was knackered and leggy all game or played great.

We can all agree about mahrez though right??

I'm not concerned we'll score over there,
We'll look a different team, can see a 0-2 win.

Ah the usual "Happy Clapper Brigade".
FFS the lad is one if not the best players in the world but by fuck he was only average tonight ... and he wasn`t alone.
In your opinion. Not sharing your opinion doesn't make anyone a happy clapper. I know what an average performance by Kevin is. Tonight wasn't one of 'em. What I saw tonight was solidity with a killer pass to Ilkay for Foden's goal at a tense point in the game, and his own goal. Not average. We'll have to disagree on this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.