Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the asking price a stumbling block with haaland coming to city ? if we break it down we have money coming from sane sale. also the sancho sell on could be used. plus aguero wage will be of the books

for me its clear city are in need of a striker. the market for a world class striker is at its best lowest price for years with covid-19. city have around £90million banked from sales and champions league money. haaland wants a move to a club that wins silverware and will be right there in the champions league

the computer says >>>>>>>>>>>>>> manchester city

Will probably get a lot of grief for saying this ....... I dont think we will win the CL this year, we are just not clinical enough in front of goal. Here comes the but..... if we sign Haaland this summer I 100% believe we will win it next year. Please get the deal done City so we can get this bloody shite we keep getting from media off our backs. This crap they quote about not being a great team till we win it is utter bollocks!!!!

Will probably get a lot of grief for saying this ....... I dont think we will win the CL this year, we are just not clinical enough in front of goal. Here comes the but..... if we sign Haaland this summer I 100% believe we will win it next year. Please get the deal done City so we can get this bloody shite we keep getting from media off our backs. This crap they quote about not being a great team till we win it is utter bollocks!!!!
Even if we win it this or next season they'll change their tune to you can't be a great team unless you've won it multiple times

Silva looks a tidy player, plays for Portugal (not an easy gig) and is a typical CF with great mobility.

He might be a punt with 3 Portuguese internationals in the team already???

I've been of the same opinion for the last few years. Our attack just lacks decisive superstars, so I've got used to us shitting the bed in KO stages. It won't change until we drastically improve the firepower

Delete before @Guscruz sees it
I genuinely think Sam hasn’t heard Nunez’s name from the club. I listened to the podcast in which he said it, it was more like a name he came up with, and like I have been saying, I am not worried anyone at the club is gonna consider him even as a backup anymore. Just a frustratingly bad player atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.