Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably got around to watching his YouTube compilation and realised he's dog shit and now looking for a way out.

We could have been doing with a sale for Garcia with the latest accounts. Fucked over by this player and Barca.

I can’t understand the bitterness.

City and Garcia had a contract between them, both parties fully honoured that contract, nobody got ‘fucked over’.
You’re usually a pragmatic poster, a reasoned bloke, I love a lot of the stuff you write, look forward to it generally, so what’s happened for you to get so out of shape over a situation in which everybody has been honourable and no blood was spilt?

The only damage I’ve seen from this situation is in some heads but in the real world it’s nothing more than a young bloke completing his contract and then moving on to a new challenge with a new employer. It happens all the time, I done the ’finish a contract and move on’ thing myself a few times down the years.

If people are upset about him leaving for no fee, that happened last summer.

It also wouldn't have affected the reported loss figure, as had he been sold it would have come after the reporting period, so the loss would have beem the same.

If people are upset about him leaving for no fee, that happened last summer.

It also wouldn't have affected the reported loss figure, as had he been sold it would have come after the reporting period, so the loss would have beem the same.

I'm only upset at the thought of him staying. For no other reason than I just don't think he's good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.