Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, even if true and who knows We needed to renegotiate De Bruyne whether we get a striker and whoever that is. One doesn’t mean the other is more nor less likely.
I’m not talking about the renegotiation per se, which was going to get done before the end of the season anyway... but if the number for Haaland is 350k, then it makes sense to get Kevin at 400k before that. That was just my initial thought.

Sam Lee did say something interesting recently about how inside info was almost impossible now due to Covid. Along the lines of simply not seeing enough people from the club in person, so you miss out on the casual questions/comments which are more unguarded.

There was something a couple of years ago where the Tories had a leak from a minister, and he was convinced he hadn't. Someone who used to be work as a journo at parliament said it's not unusual. She reckoned you guess a little info, then ask one person, and their body language/reaction gives you an idea if the story is true. Once you think it's true, you can go in with more confidence, and get even stronger reactions. She said that she'd had ministers coming to her and asking who leaked a story, and she'd be thinking "it was you!".

Or you could just ask Gavin Williamson !

Haaland given his body just cannot press like Pep wants. I think it can even turn out like when he signed Ibra for Barca and it just did not click despite Ibra being a proven goalscorer (and imagine how much he will score Messi, Pedro, Iniesta, Xavi, Dani Alves feeding him etc...)and still is at age 40 for Milan.

Villa, Eto and Lewandowski were imo much more built for Pep style football in CF position than Ibra/Haaland.

But we need someone because imo Jesus does not come close to above mentioned strikers when it comes to killer instinct and sheer amount of goals, and Aguero is off.

Jesus can press, and run around, hassle defenders, but would he score 30 goals in PL?
over 2-3 seasons yes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.