Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your Haaland you get to play for a club it looks like he supports. you are the striker in a pep team and add on the fact you will be getting fed through balls by the two best passers in the game in KDB and Messi (if we get him) why the hell would you join another team.

Imagine choosing 0-0s against Crystal Palace over the above.

I just wonder where grealish fits in
I am almost certainly wrong but my theory is that ..
1. Haaland replaces Sterling, because he's most sellable. Leaves us short an English Mon man.
2. Grealish joins as the English man and to compete on the left while developing his possible CM skills (like Foden) so that we are covered when Gundogan and KDB age too much. F. U. father time!!!!!
3. Messi replaces Aguero for a couple of years.
4. Mahrez mysteriously is in the equation too.
5. Jesus, Torres and Delap behind then continue to grow. And grow. And grow.
Zzzzzzz......

I am almost certainly wrong but my theory is that ..
1. Haaland replaces Sterling, because he's most sellable. Leaves us short an English Mon man.
2. Grealish joins as the English man and to compete on the left while developing his possible CM skills (like Foden) so that we are covered when Gundogan and KDB age too much. F. U. father time!!!!!
3. Messi replaces Aguero for a couple of years.
4. Mahrez mysteriously is in the equation too.
5. Jesus, Torres and Delap behind then continue to grow. And grow. And grow.
Zzzzzzz......
We're not selling Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.