Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland given his body just cannot press like Pep wants. I think it can even turn out like when he signed Ibra for Barca and it just did not click despite Ibra being a proven goalscorer (and imagine how much he will score Messi, Pedro, Iniesta, Xavi, Dani Alves feeding him etc...)and still is at age 40 for Milan.

Villa, Eto and Lewandowski were imo much more built for Pep style football in CF position than Ibra/Haaland.

But we need someone because imo Jesus does not come close to above mentioned strikers when it comes to killer instinct and sheer amount of goals, and Aguero is off.

Jesus can press, and run around, hassle defenders, but would he score 30 goals in PL?
over 2-3 seasons yes...
I agree with most of that but just cos it didn't work with Ibrahimabitch at Barca it doesn't mean that it won't work with Haaland at City....e.g. we don't have a Messi. Also I'm not convinced that he'll play the same role at City as he does at Dortmund. I still have a crazy feeling that he could be deployed wide to run into the box like Foden does. I am probably wrong but the point is that even though there are similarities there are also differences and if it does happen we'll just have to hope for the best. :-)

Well he has been involved with the charity for 5 years and the fact he got both the yellow and red cards signed would support the claim of trying to get items for auctioning.
Has he EVER done this before with the top players of other teams he has officiated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.