Running thread

Just found out that there's an official actual (not virtual) 10-mile race local to me on Sunday... Currently trying to decide whether to do that or the BMV half marathon. I could try to do both but I wouldn't be able to add 3.1 miles to the start or end of the local race due to elapsed time...

Just found out that there's an official actual (not virtual) 10-mile race local to me on Sunday... Currently trying to decide whether to do that or the BMV half marathon. I could try to do both but I wouldn't be able to add 3.1 miles to the start or end of the local race due to elapsed time...
Do the race and just keep on running for 3.1 miles at the end??? 2 birds, 1 stone ;-)

It might give us mere mortals a chance if you stop at the end and start again half an hour later in those fancy new trainers of yours!!

My take in the gortex ones is yes its great your feet dont get wet, but they will get red hot, especially coming into our "warmer" months

Yes got the Salomons Gotetex Alphacross, great during winter but in the cupboard now for next year

Not sure you can be putting yourself in the mere mortals group ffs!!!
I just think the BMAA(bluemoon athletic association) needs to be clear on whether we have a level playing field, @Stuuuuuu is planning on wearing his new record breaking roller skates and your clearly juicing coming back from near amputation so quick

I just think the BMAA(bluemoon athletic association) needs to be clear on whether we have a level playing field, @Stuuuuuu is planning on wearing his new record breaking roller skates and your clearly juicing coming back from near amputation so quick
I fully expect bluehammer round at inchys first thing in the morning for a sample.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.