Hash browns

urban genie

Why do kebab shops sell them?

Though they are very popular on a fry up nowaday I prefer the old sauteed potatoes on a breakfast buffet to theses.

Proper American Hash browns or those breaded triangle things British supermarkets sell? Like the real American breakfast hash browns hate the triangle things that go by the name.

Proper American Hash browns or those breaded triangle things British supermarkets sell? Like the real American breakfast hash browns hate the triangle things that go by the name.

I have made them fresh before, grated potato, brunoise onions and seasoned egg mixed then pan fried.

Not really much different to a rosti tbf though tgey are not the same thing as some think.

I have made them fresh before, grated potato, brunoise onions and seasoned egg mixed then pan fried.

Not really much different to a rosti tbf though tgey are not the same thing as some think.
They are the real Hash browns for me, are these the ones in your strange kebab shop?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.