Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd expected the match and all sport in Britain to be cancelled tomorrow out of respect for Prince Philp. Shows how out of touch I am with the ways of the world in the 21st century. Let's hope they'll bow heads and do a minute's respectful silence before kick-off. Farewell, you fine old bugger.

(Will that be followed by taking the knee?)
That would be suitably ironic given his rather outspoken views. But seriously, the world comes to an end because a 99-year old has died?

Nonsense, the Italian Derby is and always will be AC Milan v Inter Milan.
Crap. Much though I hate the bastards, Juve are the most successful club in Italian history. Inter are second in the rankings.

Hence journalist Gianni Brehra coined the term Derby of Italy for Juve v Inter.

I'd expected the match and all sport in Britain to be cancelled tomorrow out of respect for Prince Phillip.
I am expecting the whole season to be cancelled judging by the response of the BBC today. They not only junked the BBC1 schedule but also the BBC2 programmes to put on wall to wall coverage.

It is like the old Soviet tv when then shut everything down to play ‘somber music’ for a week!

Make what you make of it but these are the training pictures put out by City today “in prep for Leeds” ...

Sterling, Torres, Mendy, Jesus, the seniors (as we have been saying, second thing at the moment) and then you’ve got Delap, Doyle and all the kids ...

All the kids are playing tonight so nothing drastic tomorrow

A game they have to win. A draw does fuck all for them if they want to qualify for the Champions League. Great news for us they have a must win game and can't afford to rest players.
Maybe Dortmund rest their stars and spunk 4th place off and put all their eggs in the champions league basket ;-)

Peps great and hope he stays for along time. But my god those quotes are a complete rim job for leeds/bielsa.. Tbf he isnt the only one doing that this season. sky/bt, the rest of the media have been over the top in praise for them and clearly ignore there faults.
I think you might find that Pep is being humble after comments made earlier by the Leeds Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.