Leeds (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is a Scott?

I always assumed anyone called Gaz would be congenitally stupid. I think that is the case for you? Certainly judging by your spelling.

It’s the sort of crap we expect from south of England wankers.
You tell him jockk;-)

That first quote from the embargoed section of the Pep’s presser says two players getting completely rested tomorrow ... won’t even be on the bench ... one’s got to be KdB ... who’s the second one?

Said this before the Leicester game but I hope nobody overreacts if we don't win tomorrow. We don't really need to win and I imagine a fair few key players will be rested. Not to mention Leeds seem the types to really step up their game for this one. A draw would be understandable under the current circumstances, as long as we get through on Wednesday, in which case this result would be quickly forgotten.

Yep, but the best way to go into the Dortmund match is with a win in the league. Just for the feelgood factor.

That first quote from the embargoed section of the Pep’s presser says two players getting completely rested tomorrow ... won’t even be on the bench ... one’s got to be KdB ... who’s the second one?
I hope it's Rodri.

Feels like he's been played into the ground a bit.

And why are three points a must?

I’d gladly take ZERO pts here if that gives me next two wins (Dortmund and Chelsea) not in the league ... and I’d gladly take a loss in the next league game as well if that gives me another two wins after that one ...
To keep up the momentum leading to the Dortmund game and maintain the gap between us and utd. We ease off after the Chelsea game

Last edited:
Said this before the Leicester game but I hope nobody overreacts if we don't win tomorrow. We don't really need to win and I imagine a fair few key players will be rested. Not to mention Leeds seem the types to really step up their game for this one. A draw would be understandable under the current circumstances, as long as we get through on Wednesday, in which case this result would be quickly forgotten.
Don’t be daft, the PL is the better competition - despite what the media try to tell the armchair watchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.