Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Nothing wrong with the team, it was the performance and changes weren't made early enough.
The performance of that team selection.

We started Aké, Mendy, Zinch, Torres and Sterling, all of whom are either out of form and/or lack game-time.

Of course it was a poor performance.

I'm not happy about it but can see the bigger picture so I refuse to lose my shit over it.

But apparently that makes me a "Happy Clapping JCL" so I'll leave the moaning and wailing to all the bigger blues than me. (That's not aimed at you btw.)

Nothing wrong with the team, it was the performance and changes weren't made early enough.
100% this.

Actually felt like one of our many never turn up Derbies under Pep.

He wasn't that arsed today,

And he can not have been arsed, to have left KDB/Mahrez on the bench when it was 1-1 and the game was passing us by.

Christ. Where do you start with that? I don't often get angry or over-react to wins or defeats, but I'm angry today. Not because we lost, that can happen anytime. It's how we lost. We seemed to play as if it was a testimonial game at times. Stones and Fernandinho aside, very few come out from that with credit. Several players need to take a long hard look at themselves. Hopefully that is a reminder to everyone that the league isn't done and it's a kick up the arse that we could have done without. Let's hold our hands up, learn from that shocker, consign it to the dustbin and then move on.

When did the team last have Ake, Mendy, Torres in genuine question by the way? I generally do not know but I'm struggling to remember off the top of my head. Just not good enough Imo.

Hopefully nothing to worry about just hope it pays off and we smash Dortmund.
Well Ake has been injured most of the season so what do you expect?

Also worth pointing out that Bayern (who have injuries already) have made 6 changes today and are drawing 0-0 with a mid-table side at half time.

It happens but it was the right thing to do.

If there was one game we didn’t mind losing it was this one. Decent performance 2nd half but it was just one of those days. Obviously games like this raise questions about our lack of a killer instinct and the urgent need to purchase that killer but equally you can argue there aren’t many games where the lack of that costs us.

Get a result in Germany and beat Chelsea and this game will be forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.