TV Series

Just started series 3 of Dark, and it seems to have taken a neat twist for the better. It dispeared up its own arse in season 2, but its got interesting again.

I thought I mentioned this before but I cant see where.

Resident Alien. only 2 eps in but so far its quality!.
Just finished Resident Alien on Sky. Not normally my sort of thing at all, I don’t do anything even vaguely Sci-fi as a rule, I’m more a surreal comedies and gritty crime dramas sort of viewer, but a mate kept badgering me about it and I’m glad he did. It is absolutely brilliant. Fantastic writing, some genuinely hilarious black comedy and a lot of heart as well. A tour de force acting performance by the lead and some superb supporting characters, always the mark of great TV.
Can’t recommend it highly enough

Just started series 3 of Dark, and it seems to have taken a neat twist for the better. It dispeared up its own arse in season 2, but its got interesting again.

It continues to disappear up its own arse.

Thats why it is called dark.

I fucking hated it. Biggest pile of crap I've seen.

Always looking for half hour shows to watch with our meals, landed on 2 DOORS DOWN on the iplayer sort of Scottish Royal family type comedy easy going comedy but quite funny, as the main characters are put on by their next door neighbours.

I gave up on it season 2 and just cannot be arsed giving it a second go
Season 3 seems to have gone into an alternate time line, back to the future 2 style, where we are back to the beginning of season 1 and everything and everyone is slightly different and the lad doesnt vanish. Its a neat idea, lets see where it goes.

Always looking for half hour shows to watch with our meals, landed on 2 DOORS DOWN on the iplayer sort of Scottish Royal family type comedy easy going comedy but quite funny, as the main characters are put on by their next door neighbours.
Get on Still Game and Detectorists if you haven’t already seen them, both are superb

Some of the early series are great. Then it gets more awkward and the characters become a bit of parodies. But short enough to remain easy watching, with laughs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.