TV Series

Need a good series to get I to, I'm thinking of Queens gambit, any good?
Just finished godless on Netflix, one series and it was brilliant, you don't get many western/cowboy programs but this was seriously good.

you don't get many western/cowboy programs
Here are a few western TV series worth watching, pilgrim.

- Lonesome Dove (1989)
- Deadwood (2004-06)
- Justified (2010-15)
- Hell on Wheels (2011-16)
- Hatfields & McCoys (2012)
- Yellowstone (2018-present)

Godless was brilliant, and The Queen's Gambit is a good watch.
QG is well worth a watch, I thought it was brilliant. Do not be put off by Chess they manage to make the chess games more exciting than most premiership games. My wife loved it and she knows diddly squat about chess,

End of episode 3 and episode 4, something has actually started to happen in this pile of shit WandaVision. Might actually turn good.
It's most definitely a slow burner, I wonder if you have to be of a certain age to get through the first 3 episodes without losing the will to live? When I was born there were only 2 channels to watch in the UK so I think we're more likely to watch wondering where the 'I Dream of Jeannie' stuff was going.

I'm just finishing off the 3rd episode of 'I am Not Okay with This'. I hope it gets better...??

Anyway, that aside I think the main lead, Sophia Lillis, looks the absolute spit of a young Anna Friel and could easily play her daughter if Friel actually was in a good film that needed such a part!

Anna_Friel_TCA_2015.jpg

5660.jpg

Attachments

• MV5BYWZjYjA0MWItNmExYS00M2JmLTlhZjAtNjIyYWUzOGJlZDNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1ODAyOTI1._V1_.jpg
    MV5BYWZjYjA0MWItNmExYS00M2JmLTlhZjAtNjIyYWUzOGJlZDNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1ODAyOTI1._V1_.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 8
It's most definitely a slow burner, I wonder if you have to be of a certain age to get through the first 3 episodes without losing the will to live? When I was born there were only 2 channels to watch in the UK so I think we're more likely to watch wondering where the 'I Dream of Jeannie' stuff was going.
I get that too.
Watched it with my young boy & he’s been ok with it so far even though it’s ‘in black & white’ and a bit odd for him.
But I think it’s extremely well executed & the details are spot on

not a marvel aficionado but it supposedly ties in with that ‘universe’.
Hopefully ep4 gets more interesting for him.

As an aside we’re also watching Raising Dion which is pretty good (cross between a marvel show & stranger things).

Also Back on channel 4 is really well written & v funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.