Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look as great as Haaland is he's not going to define us

He seems an truly elite talent but football is full of them

Haaland is gonna cost a bomb, I dont believe the reports as they don't have sources but given his agent and how wanted he is I can see him wanting a LOT of money (my opinion of course)

Want us to go in for him, but if we miss out we miss out...we aren't going to all of a sudden fall out of the title race even if he goes to a different English team

I'd usually agree, but Haaland can't be the be all and end all, we operate smarter than that, anyhow.

We can't allow teams to make up the gap to us.
The club usually have somebody else lined up off the radar if that is the case. None of us really know who though, but we can't afford making the mistake buying for the sake of it or buying the wrong player for big money.

Got a feeling Dortmund will price him out of a move even with the clause for next summer.....they may well lose around 30m in transfer fee but they strike me as the type of club that would be will8ing to take that hit.

If this is the case I wonder what we do....stick for a year with what we have or ho for someone different .if we got someone else that could then see us out of the race for him the following summer
In normal times, yes they could well hang on to him, but these aren't normal times and while every club has taken a hit during the pandemic, word is that Dortmund have take a bigger hit than many in relative terms so they may have little choice but to let him go in the summer even if they don't want that to be the case.

There are prices for both Haaland and Kane this summer. That’s the opposite of slim pickings! Won’t be many summers like this where elite strikers are effectively on the market.
I am talking about the alternatives to Haaland there are currently slim pickings

Last edited:
Can't lose sleep over the anti City stuff. Probably take another 10 years to see it turn to dust..

Exactly. I now see training grounds dominated by kids in City training tops these days.

It's why signing Messi or another worldy this summer takes this club forward again in the immediacy, but also for another generation.

I will make a prediction that within ten years, we will be talked about in the same sentence as Real Madrid and Barcelona and have at least matched United's three Champions Leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.