Return of Supporters

Yes, it would be close to 2,000 or maybe a bit above. I wouldn't be surprised if we failed to sell out tbh! I should be able to get on easily enough on points but as I've no car I'm doubtful if I can get back to Blackpool the same night looking at the train times, especially if it goes to ET/penalties.

Yeah mate I've got the points for it too but I'm 50/50 if I'd bother going on my own and my mate with the closest points is on over 19k and he thinks it'll sell out before it gets to him, but I'm not exactly seeing many people rejoicing about being able to go on here or anywhere else. Think if it had been a ballot I don't think I'd have bothered but knowing I can pick one up has my leg twitching a bit - 13 months cold turkey and the addiction is still there!

Think I read somewhere that there was an option to defer renewal til the 22/23 season but still keep your seat - hope that’s true, seems like the best option if your source is correct

Rags are doing that but not necessarily keeping your usual seat. They can defer though and for those that pay for one, they will be entered into a ballot and get refunds for the games they are unsuccessful for.

If you win the ballot for Southampton on a Friday night, you are then not entered into the ballot for say Dippers at home the following game. You could potentially end up going to 4/5 shit games during the whole season if restrictions don’t loosen.

I thought back to normal on 21 June meant exactly that! Clearly not.

We'll sell out 2'000 easily restrictions or not. It's a shame I love a Wembley weekend away but like the holidays abroad it won't be quite the same this time even if you get a ticket.

I noticed that too so booked for Saturday at 1.50pm (latest one I can get). I assume the day before must be fine (as no one can get any later) but have asked supporter services the question
Yeah, earliest I have been able to find is 1:40pm on the Saturday so have booked that for now. Be interesting to get some more information on this

Yeah, earliest I have been able to find is 1:40pm on the Saturday so have booked that for now. Be interesting to get some more information on this
Assume it’ll be fine day before. The text states date of test and the result and name etc. No mention of a time in the actual test result (only on the text received)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.