Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Something just struck me when I saw how dejected Dortmund were.
They got to the last 8 but will probably
not be in champions league next season.
Arsenal could win the europa league and thus qualify for next years champions league. United were knocked out earlier than Dortmund but are still in the europa league.
There's something wrong with United winning a trophy for not even making the knockout stages of a competition and Arsenal leapfrogging the likes of Dortmund by winning an inferior competition and finishing way down in their national league.

That’s not a knife.

That's a KNIFE!

Best Crocodile Dundee GIFs | Gfycat

Well done, City ... at 1-0, had a few "here we go again - surely not" nerves ... but as soon as the equaliser went in, it was clear we were going to win. Comfortable in the end.

PSG will be tough, but they will be at least as worried about us.

Something just struck me when I saw how dejected Dortmund were.
They got to the last 8 but will probably
not be in champions league next season.
Arsenal could win the europa league and thus qualify for next years champions league. United were knocked out earlier than Dortmund but are still in the europa league.
There's something wrong with United winning a trophy for not even making the knockout stages of a competition and Arsenal leapfrogging the likes of Dortmund by winning an inferior competition and finishing way down in their national league.

The G14 looking after its own : )

Well to be exact (just above the knee). If he does down holding his leg the penalty stands. What will Mbappe and Neymar be doing in the next leg I wonder??
As for trying to get Can "sent off" I don't know what your talking about, I think Rodri tried to get a penalty but never tried to get Can sent off.
Foot with studs to the head is a red card, I'm not going to defend him on this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.