Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Put £300 on PSG to win the CL now. Put the other £300 on whoever the other team is playing in the final once they get there. You should end up with either a chunk of cash or City win the CL.

that's really quite good, however as a mercenary sort of guy it's not worth me blowing £600 for City to win the CL sorry.....might check the odds though

after over 3 years i've sold my massive holding in Litecoin, bought with some of the proceeds of match betting, and made the princely profit of 20%.

OK, so it was 3 litecoin and the profit was about £100, but that didn't make such a catchy lead

So to re-gamble...err invest. I guess with my £600 I should buy about 0.013 bitcoin? or are there better options? (staying within crypro)
Buy Cardano while it's still relatively cheap. Its everything Etherium is but better. You also get good return by staking it

Its the new way of mining. You stake(loan) your Cardano in a staking pool and every 5 days recieve Cardano as a stake reward.
Be quick to get in as there is big news coming that should send the price up
OK thanks, seems Coinbase will automatically opt me in to this if I hold the minimum stake, guess I need to find that out before making a decision.

"Big news coming" is why I bought Litecoin in the first place, then sat on an 80% loss for about 3 years, so forgive me if i'm a little sceptical :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.