Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

OK thanks, seems Coinbase will automatically opt me in to this if I hold the minimum stake, guess I need to find that out before making a decision.

"Big news coming" is why I bought Litecoin in the first place, then sat on an 80% loss for about 3 years, so forgive me if i'm a little sceptical :)
Cardano as also been waiting since 2017 basically just going sideways for a number of projects to come to fruition. Charles Hoskinson the founder of Cardano and co-founder of Etherium is very transparent with what's happening. See https://roadmap.cardano.org/en/goguen/ we had the Mary hard fork in March that shot the price up, and we are waiting for smart contracts to come soon. Which will be a Major advance. Cardano will eventually be able to do what Etherium does but cheaper and faster, with more bells and whistles.
With crypto the best way to make life changing money is to be in early and sit and be patient. For a crypto that is @1.40 atm and with its potential upside, so early in its journey, its a chance make serious money with little outlay. When you bought litecoin it was probably because of FOMO on its first pump, the exact worse time to buy..Cardano is virtually unknown and hasn't had a pump yet, that will probably happen when smart contracts comes or a potential Africa deal

Cardano as also been waiting since 2017 basically just going sideways for a number of projects to come to fruition. Charles Hoskinson the founder of Cardano and co-founder of Etherium is very transparent with what's happening. See https://roadmap.cardano.org/en/goguen/ we had the Mary hard fork in March that shot the price up, and we are waiting for smart contracts to come soon. Which will be a Major advance. Cardano will eventually be able to do what Etherium does but cheaper and faster, with more bells and whistles.
With crypto the best way to make life changing money is to be in early and sit and be patient. For a crypto that is @1.40 atm and with its potential upside, so early in its journey, its a chance make serious money with little outlay. When you bought litecoin it was probably because of FOMO on its first pump, the exact worse time to buy..Cardano is virtually unknown and hasn't had a pump yet, that will probably happen when smart contracts comes or a potential Africa deal
Hmmmm, I agree with your description of Cardano, but not so sure on that last sentence. ADA has been around for a while. This time last year it was around 5 cents. That means it’s already done about 30x in 12 months.

The thing that concerns me with all these Eth killers is a lot are working towards similar end games. Ultimately I think you’re likely do get one dominant coin. I don’t see them all coexisting so some of these projects could end up worthless.

Getting used to trading on pancakeswap (decentralised exchanges) on the binance smart chain has made me a very happy camper this year. Some absolute gems have done 100-500x. I’d recommend downloading trustwallet or metamask and learning about how to connect to the BSC smart chain for education if nothing else. There’s some great telegram communities out there you can follow for tips, and although they may shill the latest thing, there’s some good youtubers doing research and making good calls.

Hmmmm, I agree with your description of Cardano, but not so sure on that last sentence. ADA has been around for a while. This time last year it was around 5 cents. That means it’s already done about 30x in 12 months.

The thing that concerns me with all these Eth killers is a lot are working towards similar end games. Ultimately I think you’re likely do get one dominant coin. I don’t see them all coexisting so some of these projects could end up worthless.

They both can exist but ultimately one may succeed, which is why I hold both. I'm hoping Cardano will succeed only because I got in at 25p so the upside is greater. Though what gives me confidence is the man driving Cardano, Charles Hoskinson knows his onions and has built Cardano with none of the drawbacks that Etherium has, and what I've learnt about crypto, success is usually driven by the team behind it.

Bought £1400 of Bitcoin about 5 months ago it’s not at £2200

not looking to sell just sit on it for few years in case it does rocket to what some think

Bought £1400 of Bitcoin about 5 months ago it’s not at £2200

not looking to sell just sit on it for few years in case it does rocket to what some think

That doesn't look right. If you bought Bitcoin 5 months you'd have quadrupled your money. Even if you bought anytime before the turn of the year you should have doubled your investment.

That doesn't look right. If you bought Bitcoin 5 months you'd have quadrupled your money. Even if you bought anytime before the turn of the year you should have doubled your investment.
You’re right I’ve just looked it was 8th feb this year
Lol

They both can exist but ultimately one may succeed, which is why I hold both. I'm hoping Cardano will succeed only because I got in at 25p so the upside is greater. Though what gives me confidence is the man driving Cardano, Charles Hoskinson knows his onions and has built Cardano with none of the drawbacks that Etherium has, and what I've learnt about crypto, success is usually driven by the team behind it.

Similar, I hold both and got in ADA nice early.

I thought I put it in here, but it may have been on the FTSE thread, if you've not already seen it or got your ADA locked up elsewhere then check out Binance staking. Currently offering 21.79% APY on ADA if you lock it up for 15 days.

I saw some suggestions it might be 1 million a Bitcoin by 2026 so that would do nicely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.