Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if last night's events will prompt a Revisiting of our 'welcome?' Perhaps media might thinks those lovable scallies have got more than a bit of previous?

Merseyside police are on the case ...... again!

Bad take this mate. Thats like saying when will Doreen Lawrence/Denise Bulger, Grenfell victims and familes stop milking their kids relatives deaths.

These people arnt milking things they are fighting for justice for various reasons and I commend that.

I do agree though that there are certain times its brought up pointlessley (like last season possibly finishing on 96 points - but thats more the cult base than the families). But depends on the context of the point being made I suppose.

They actually have a go at us for singing always the victims and we were just as affected as they were, little realising its more to do with Heysel, Michael Shields and the Suarez T-Shirts.
Have they even once condemned their own for barging in without tickets? A premeditated action that played a massive part in the tragedy.

Discussing the coach attack on WhatsApp with a Cockney dipper mate. He starts of all 'yeh fucking scum'and ends the chat with. It's not just Liverpool though, all clubs do it. Its endemic. You can imagine my response to that pile of shite

At what point can we say Liverpool are milking Hillsborough for all its worth? Terrible what happened and i'me so glad the police and hate-media were found out for hire what they've done. But ffs y how long are they going to keep using this as an emotional WEAPON against everyone else?
You're not the first person to have said that either. At least they couldn't play the 'Everton fans were singing about Hillsborough' card this season. Everton fans have supported them for years over Hillsborough, and yet.

Some of the families want to move on and I don't blame them. What happened was horrific and sad but it shouldn't be used to manipulate others, especially by people who were nowhere near the ground. Liverpool fans do not get to use Hillsborough as an excuse to act like twats, sorry.

They are going to end up pissing off the wrong fans one day.

Love Liverpool fans I do, a few examples of the respect/understanding they have for us and football in general.

Must be the shittiest semifinals I can remember, 2x arab oil, 1x russian oil and 1x "galacticos". Can't be bothered
:wanker
(Seems kind of fitting though, no fans and the wankers go all the way through)

Think that group of semi-finalists fits the theme of 2020/21.

Which oil club will win? Thrilling.

Well done UEFA. Finally have their wet dream semi finals. Financial fair play my hole.
Football is fucked.

Null and void.

It's a semi finals made of plastic

There isn't a chance in hell I'll be watching City PSG. That's not football

Hey UEFA, how does it feel knowing your flagship tournament is likely getting won by a team originally kicked out of it for cheating?
:wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.