Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If and I sincerely hope it doesnt , what happens if liverpool get all English clubs ban again due their behaviour.
Would other English clubs be able to sue liverpool ?

I cant understand how this is basically being ignored again. Twice in 3 years they have attack the away teams bus twice. Got a 17k and if to be believed a 22k fir last night.
Forget fines ban them from at least Anfield or the champions league fir a season.
The FA/premier league should be pushing for tougher punishment as it wouldnt look good if all English clubs get banned again. No top players coming the premier league etc.
Stop pussy footing around these vermin and deal with it

At what point can we say Liverpool are milking Hillsborough for all its worth? Terrible what happened and i'me so glad the police and hate-media were found out for hire what they've done. But ffs y how long are they going to keep using this as an emotional WEAPON against everyone else?

Bad take this mate. Thats like saying when will Doreen Lawrence/Denise Bulger, Grenfell victims and familes stop milking their kids relatives deaths.

These people arnt milking things they are fighting for justice for various reasons and I commend that.

I do agree though that there are certain times its brought up pointlessley (like last season possibly finishing on 96 points - but thats more the cult base than the families). But depends on the context of the point being made I suppose.

They actually have a go at us for singing always the victims and we were just as affected as they were, little realising its more to do with Heysel, Michael Shields and the Suarez T-Shirts.

Problem with them is they see these things as 'passion' as it means more to them and not what they really are which is scumminess.

While the tv promote the ynwa ditty before every game they will continue to get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.