Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Apparently Jude Bellingham is 17 years old in case anyone didn't know
The BM podcast had a Dortmund fan on who was giving some insight into their team and he was raving about Bellingham. He did suggest though he was not adverse to gobbling off. When Gundo got hold of him last night I wondered whether Bellingham had said something to him because in fairness Mr Whippy does not normally get confrontational.

Whatever it turned out to be a master stroke as in my opinion Bellingham disappeared up his own arse after that and was subbed unless he still has to be in bed before 10

We've been as critical as anyone of Pep in Europe, but this was a European masterclass, up there with Real Madrid last season. We kept the ball moving, wore them down, and hit them with an away goal at the exact right moment in the game, and if the penalty hadn't come there were gaps and pockets opening up all over the pitch. We never panicked, reduced them to a handful of chances, and made more ourselves.
They had 2 scoring chances, the goal which was a screamer and the header that dropped over the bar, we need to put away ours, could have scored 10 over two legs.

It's so weird, I actually relaxed after they scored, thinking now we get to play our game and go for the win.

We need to stop the inhibited 20-odd minutes we seem to have in this competition.

Gundo admitted to us being edgy and I just don't see why, we have loads of experience now.

If you recall our exits, the games at Liverpool, Monaco and Spurs were all made uphill because of crazy openings or five minute periods?

Certainly at the elite level, you can't get away with it.

Interesting analogy from Neymar today re the Bayern result...

You can be chatting up a woman all night (dominate possession) but then a guy comes along at the end of the night and takes her away in five minutes.
Dies the name Neymar translate as Ian Holloway in English?

The BM podcast had a Dortmund fan on who was giving some insight into their team and he was raving about Bellingham. He did suggest though he was not adverse to gobbling off. When Gundo got hold of him last night I wondered whether Bellingham had said something to him because in fairness Mr Whippy does not normally get confrontational.

Whatever it turned out to be a master stroke as in my opinion Bellingham disappeared up his own arse after that and was subbed unless he still has to be in bed before 10
Did we ever find out what he did to piss Gundo off so much? I haven't had my second watch yet.

Good question that. Still haven’t seen any reference to the reason. He’s not one to fly off the handle unnecessarily Gundo, is he?
Not at all. Never seen him lose his rag. The commentators wondered if Bellingham had been asking the ref for a card but I can't remember off the top of my head what was the incident which preceded it.

Gobby, snidey Brummie twat. That push on Foden into another Dortmund player who was already sliding was completely out of order and dangerous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.