Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

i think if we beaten leeds at home united would not have won at spurs and game over done and dusted
we given them a little bit of hope and another slip up will make it even more brighter for them

in pep we trust and united will not win all 7 games and at the end when city are lifting the trophy
it will not matter what points united get even if we win it on goal difference again
its highly likely we'll get similar points in the remaining games that are left.
their away record just can't continue so i'm expecting them to slip up at some point

"Sportswashing derby"

I don't like PSG one bit, but if we fail I'd rather them win the CL.
The term "sportswashing" is just a fake narrative with no evidence to back it up. The Guardian would have you believe that the entire creation of the City Football Group with clubs across the world is just an attempt by Sheikh Mansour to improve the reputation of his nation. Is that why he invested billions in Barclays Bank? Is that why he has invested hundreds of millions in the tech and science sectors, and health, and education, and renewable energy, and has a property portfolio of more than £500m in the UK? Is that why our owner has invested in football teams in Japan and Girona?
Given that he has already trebled the value of his total investment in Manchester City (let alone his other investments) is it possible that he may just be interested in making profits like every other business in the world?
Is it too much to expect that a journalist like Jonathan Wilson should spend some time on Google doing basic research so he doesn't produce such drivel? Is he incompetent or, like so many others, is he just malicious?

We need to stop the inhibited 20-odd minutes we seem to have in this competition.

Gundo admitted to us being edgy and I just don't see why, we have loads of experience now.

If you recall our exits, the games at Liverpool, Monaco and Spurs were all made uphill because of crazy openings or five minute periods?

Certainly at the elite level, you can't get away with it.

Interesting analogy from Neymar today re the Bayern result...

You can be chatting up a woman all night (dominate possession) but then a guy comes along at the end of the night and takes her away in five minutes.
What last night did show though how fit our guys are to others, Dortmund were blowing after 30 minutes & just like the 1st game Dortmund were out of puff after 70 mins
The 1st 18 last night was the same at home imo but both games were just like the Real 1st game last year

I thought every player espeacialy 2nd half was imence both Foden & Mahrez raised it by another 30% in the 2nd half but Real & Dortmund both couldn't keep up

That 18 or call it 20 mins v PSG will be game over not a chance Mbappa & Naymar give City anything but problems

Wouldn't be suprised to see both Fern & Rodri playing in France??

Winning last night totally gives the squad a massive lift going into the next 10 days imo

Now tell me Haaland doesn't want a piece of that, again not in the game but how could he when defending for 75 minutes

By the way Bellingham is going to be some kid, imagine him under Pep he would be the next Yaya imo

Just wanted to say that Gundo is an amazing player, really coming into his own and is one of the most complete midfielders in the world.
And just think how many in here & thete was fookin loads slagging him off
He is a top top player & Pro

His injuries hampered him then covid fucked him up but 100% imo he gets the PFA just ahead of Ruben but there isn't much in it, without a striker this guy has been awsome

You're taking the piss right?
didn't watch it
'went for a run
did the shopping
five fucking minutes on youtube ???

Why would I lie about that?

I had a job interview that was due to last 45 mins from 6pm and last until nearly half 7.

And then i wanted to go on a run and needed a food shop in ready for the weekend.

i'm sure one of the members who are on my Strava can vouch for the time i was out running.

Only just got home, buzzing after that. Cherry on the top is scouse cunts getting booted after wrecking another bus ffs.

Chuffed for Pep and the boys, bring on PSG. Vindicated his weekend selection too, we bossed that second half. Love it.

The term "sportswashing" is just a fake narrative with no evidence to back it up. The Guardian would have you believe that the entire creation of the City Football Group with clubs across the world is just an attempt by Sheikh Mansour to improve the reputation of his nation. Is that why he invested billions in Barclays Bank? Is that why he has invested hundreds of millions in the tech and science sectors, and health, and education, and renewable energy, and has a property portfolio of more than £500m in the UK? Is that why our owner has invested in football teams in Japan and Girona?
Given that he has already trebled the value of his total investment in Manchester City (let alone his other investments) is it possible that he may just be interested in making profits like every other business in the world?
Is it too much to expect that a journalist like Jonathan Wilson should spend some time on Google doing basic research so he doesn't produce such drivel? Is he incompetent or, like so many others, is he just malicious?
Why would he do all that hard work when he can just knock off a few thousand words based on City bingo.?

Why would I lie about that?

I had a job interview that was due to last 45 mins from 6pm and last until nearly half 7.

And then i wanted to go on a run and needed a food shop in ready for the weekend.

i'm sure one of the members who are on my Strava can vouch for the time i was out running.
Not disputing your movements at all.
It's your username i'm questioning.
And no fucker needs a ''food shop for the weekend'' on a Wednesday night when the Mighty Blues are playing..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.