Return of Supporters

Good luck to everyone who is going and I admire their tenacity. I am ducking out this time and missing our first Wembley trip since 1970 (apart from the Members Cup). I think we have been treated shoddily for this match compared to free tickets for many local Spurs fans.
I also won't enjoy myself in such a controlled environment as an organised coach or rail trip. I always travel independently everywhere to watch City and can't change this habit of a lifetime. But I have huge respect for those who are going. This will be the new York away.

Is this sold out its greyed out for me or is that because i dont qualify yet?
Not sold out, 750 tickets left @1200. System only gives access once you qualify. We got texts on the hour we qualified. Still looking but not sure we will hit the buy button...

Is there anything to stop you booking coach and match ticket then just making your own way to the stadium, ie, drive down, get service train etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.