Return of Supporters

Can anyone remember the last time they went a whole season without attending a single City game? Mine was 1974-75, as I first started going in 75-76. Hopefully, we’ll all have a League Cup Final to attend in April, so I can keep my run going.
Well that would be 1975/76 when we migrated to NZ. In the last 40+ years we have been back to the UK 8 or 9 times and apart from those three trips in Summer we always managed at least one game.But even on one of those we did the stadium tour.

Yep another class day out watching City. Coming up to a year since my last games watching us (Madrid Away/Wembley).

If it's not the final in April when do people reckon fans come back? I could possibly see some fans in the final games in May but if not hopefully August we see a full Etihad or atleast half full, I'm so desperate to get back and enjoy some live football once again.

next season be our best bet

I said back in March when our little germ spreaders were all back in school there was no reason not to have Fans back, but the government messed up they did not get the Kids back soon enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.