Return of Supporters

it's a nonsense, not a word from the club as to why large parts of our support is being overlooked, leaves a poor taste to be honest

but we all know why. The authorities & FA have decided that we cannot travel unless on provided transport for Covid reasons. Guess it’s part of their study. Nothing to do with the club. What more do you need them to tell you?

You don’t get a text if you do the lateral flow test at home. You get the result on the equipment in 30 mins. It’s the PCR test that’s the same as they are both sent to the lab for the results. Hence it takes much longer.
Hi Tonster we do at home tests for the kids twice a week and we get a text confirmation for them and the messages are word for word the same as the messages i got when i was tested at Duki Town Hall

Staff on 119 told me you get exactly the same email/text whether you do a lateral flow test at a site or do one yourself at home. There is nothing within the correspondence to state where the test was taken. Having checked text messages we have from them for both types they appear correct in what they are saying

You would think that as this game is a government test game before they started selling tickets they would have set up easily accessible test centres for people who purchased them could go and get one done, so fulfilling the criteria

but we all know why. The authorities & FA have decided that we cannot travel unless on provided transport for Covid reasons. Guess it’s part of their study. Nothing to do with the club. What more do you need them to tell you?

Which once you get to Euston or Watford if you're going by train, goes straight out of the window as you have to get public transport to Wembley.

Hi Tonster we do at home tests for the kids twice a week and we get a text confirmation for them and the messages are word for word the same as the messages i got when i was tested at Duki Town Hall
Fair enough. It just says differently on the nhs link I posted so it’s a bit confusing.
I wouldn’t want to take the risk of getting to Wembley as it specifically states needs to be at a test site, not at home.

Why do you get a text at all when you have the result at home in 30 mins?

Thanks, had a feeling they might. Not sure I can cope with another coach trip there and back tbh

Never again for me thats why i changed my mind last minute. The last time i used the coach was Sunderland and i needed the toilet so bad on the way back & just as we was getting into Manchester the driver announced we had forgot to drop some fans off in Halifax & had to turn back. I had no choice but to unleash on the coaches toilet. Never ever again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.