Return of Supporters

Which is exactly what I said. Check the wording. REQUESTED to take PCR tests vs MUST take a lateral flow test.

Pointless posting it then as people will only do the bare minimum required to gain entry. It is just confusing issues

I just put the coach travel & tickets in the basket & then changed my mind its too much messing about. Whoever goes through all that messing to go credit to you.

They need to get a shift on as people aren't buying tickets because of it
I don’t think they are telling people unless you actually phone and ask.

Emails will be sent out and every ticket holder will be given chance to get a test.

Pointless posting it then as people will only do the bare minimum required to gain entry. It is just confusing issues
Not everyone. Some will want to help in the research, some won’t. I’ve ordered the PCR tests to do at home. You can also go to a site to do them as well. I’ve booked the LFT test for Saturday at 1.50 in Stockport as that’s mandatory for entry.

Just booked my ticket.
Am in London so less of a hassle me getting there.
I fully understand people that don't want to go.
In fact - none of my City drinking mates are going,

Staff on 119 told me you get exactly the same email/text whether you do a lateral flow test at a site or do one yourself at home. There is nothing within the correspondence to state where the test was taken. Having checked text messages we have from them for both types they appear correct in what they are saying

Going by what Prestwich Blue has said why do City always seem to get the short straw ?

Spurs fans from the Midlands can go to Wembley but City fans in the south east cant !

Odd isnt it my next door neighbour can go because he is a spurs fan, but I cant because I am a City fan. How is that fair ?
it's a nonsense, not a word from the club as to why large parts of our support is being overlooked, leaves a poor taste to be honest

It sounds confusing on the website but it isn’t. You book a PCR test kit for free and get it sent to your house and you can do it anytime this week.
The club will contact ticket holders and let them know where they have to go for the lateral flow test on Saturday.
Regarding coach travel putting people off, I don’t mind using coach this time as no traffic getting away from the stadium and minimal traffic on the roads anyway so should be fairly straight forward. I would normally go by train personally but seems easier by coach this time.

All the Train tickets have gone, but anyone know if any car spots are still available? Don't fancy the coach after previous times on it. It's cheap, but miserable

Staff on 119 told me you get exactly the same email/text whether you do a lateral flow test at a site or do one yourself at home. There is nothing within the correspondence to state where the test was taken. Having checked text messages we have from them for both types they appear correct in what they are saying
You don’t get a text if you do the lateral flow test at home. You get the result on the equipment in 30 mins. It’s the PCR test that’s the same as they are both sent to the lab for the results. Hence it takes much longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.