Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

No words for that performance, from the first minute to the last absolutely dogshit!!!

A massive overhaul up front has to happen at the end of the season. Sterling, Jesus and Torres have to be gone if anyone is daft enough to cough up good money for them. People laugh at us signing Danny Ings but he'd have caused them more problems than those three put together.

Our so called big squad isn't that at all. Our second string, Laporte aside,Fern in patches, is piss poor and weak. All those that played against Leeds and lost last week were just as poor and anonymous today. Even bloody Cancello has gone backwards! Steffan as a back up keeper makes me even more nervous than Bravo when he was shit. Mendy is finished.

Aside from Dortmund's it has been a sobering week. We really need to step up in the league now as if most of the clowns that played today play again the rags are overhauling us make no mistake.

The only bright note is it has stopped me forking out £100+ on a ticket and travel for next Sunday as that side will get blitzed by Spurs, as bad as they are.
Give torress at least 2 seasons. Silva wasn’t great first season neither was mahrez. Too early still. Kid plays great with Spain

We aren’t as good as we the fans think we are. i don’t mean that as a criticism in anyway btw but the league this year has been very poor. Lampard has taken Chelsea out of the title race, spurs are awful, Liverpool have been hilariously bad, United are decent. you can see how bad the league is by the likes of West Ham sitting in 4th.

Chelsea under Tuchel are now a very good side probably the 2nd best team in the league, you cant expect to rotate 8 players and still beat this Chelsea side. I don’t blame pep he had to rotate certain players and unfortunately the ones who have come in (Sterling, Torres,Jesus, mendy, cancelo, steffan) have proved to be poor.

We have a very clear Achilles heel. We are slow. It’s that simple in midfield and through the middle of defence we are slow, against teams With extreme pace we struggle. Unfortunately for us PSG are exactly what we struggle against so I expect disappointment in the semi finals.

with all that said I’m so fucking proud of this team, the bollocks they have shown to get us into this position deserves immense praise from us fans. If we win the league I’m happy, if we win the league cup and league I’m delighted if we win champs league, prem and league cup then take a fucking bow Manchester City.

Of course I’m gutted tonight but please try and keep it in proportion, Chelsea are a very good side who are also aloud to play well. You can’t win them all

apologies for long post

Pep could of put a more disrupted team out if he tried

Pep has thrown the cup Btw. so that we can have a decent chance in the champions league. also to finish off the league so thats sorted

Reactions: mac
If we would have won with this team nobody would be blaming pep and this thread would have about 10 pages! Not great but fuck me i have seen much worse.

What an absolute fucking disgrace.

Pep threw that game and risked De Bruyne at the same fucking time, in a team with no chance of fucking winning even before a ball was kicked. We might of well conceded before the fucking kick off.

I been watching us get beat since 1957, I can stand defeat but throwing a fucking game an FA Cup semi final and risking our best player, in what seems was a meaningless game to our manager, has pissed me off. Double throw away, the FA Cup and the quadruple .

Mendy should never wear a City shirt again and Sterling was worse than horrific.
I thought we'd win the game when the subs came on but by then we were 1-0 down. Ridiculous way to play a semi-final. Pathetic.

No problem here. We're just not there yet, are we.

I'm at risk of scapegoating, but fielding that front three means it's Raheem turn to step up. I think he was given a bit of a job to do with Kante in the first half, and I'm sure having Mendy out of sorts on his side isn't perfect. But it's a bit of a question mark, he really could have done more.

Torres for me is not the player we are looking for either, but there you go.

Well Pep ????????????????????????????????????????????

Having rested the "first team" and losing to Leeds wtf are you doing, having got past Dortmund playing the "Leeds " team in an FA semi, you're obviously resting them for Villa away, and then presumably this shower can take on Spurs???

Arguably (possibly) the result against Dortmund justified the means, but could you please explain the justification for this shit show??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.