Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

No words for that performance, from the first minute to the last absolutely dogshit!!!

A massive overhaul up front has to happen at the end of the season. Sterling, Jesus and Torres have to be gone if anyone is daft enough to cough up good money for them. People laugh at us signing Danny Ings but he'd have caused them more problems than those three put together.

Our so called big squad isn't that at all. Our second string, Laporte aside,Fern in patches, is piss poor and weak. All those that played against Leeds and lost last week were just as poor and anonymous today. Even bloody Cancello has gone backwards! Steffan as a back up keeper makes me even more nervous than Bravo when he was shit. Mendy is finished.

Aside from Dortmund's it has been a sobering week. We really need to step up in the league now as if most of the clowns that played today play again the rags are overhauling us make no mistake.

The only bright note is it has stopped me forking out £100+ on a ticket and travel for next Sunday as that side will get blitzed by Spurs, as bad as they are.

We aren’t as good as we the fans think we are. i don’t mean that as a criticism in anyway btw but the league this year has been very poor. Lampard has taken Chelsea out of the title race, spurs are awful, Liverpool have been hilariously bad, United are decent. you can see how bad the league is by the likes of West Ham sitting in 4th.

Chelsea under Tuchel are now a very good side probably the 2nd best team in the league, you cant expect to rotate 8 players and still beat this Chelsea side. I don’t blame pep he had to rotate certain players and unfortunately the ones who have come in (Sterling, Torres,Jesus, mendy, cancelo, steffan) have proved to be poor.

We have a very clear Achilles heel. We are slow. It’s that simple in midfield and through the middle of defence we are slow, against teams With extreme pace we struggle. Unfortunately for us PSG are exactly what we struggle against so I expect disappointment in the semi finals.

with all that said I’m so fucking proud of this team, the bollocks they have shown to get us into this position deserves immense praise from us fans. If we win the league I’m happy, if we win the league cup and league I’m delighted if we win champs league, prem and league cup them take a fucking bow Manchester City.

Of course I’m gutted tonight but please try and keep it in proportion, Chelsea are a very good side who are also aloud to play well. You can’t win them all

apologies for long post
Sensible comment. We are a great team but we have our own limits, which can be exposed against good teams.

I never thought we would with the quad , I’d be happy with one trophy it’s just that performance stank, whole place should of been bouncing after Wednesday night..

the fringe players should of been chomping at the bit to impress hoping to get into the 11 for the semi final versus psg.

sterling, torres, mendy and Jesus were all disgraceful

Oh god, that was awful, Pep out, no way we will win the league now, why can't we keep playing the same besest team every week until they drop, spurs will wipe the floor with us in the milk cup final, as for psg, I'm buying a bigger settee to hide behind!! I'm so fed up, why oh why did is stop supporting Chelsea all those years ago anyway.. My CharltonbThletic supporting wife thinks agrees with me that we are completely entitled to win everything now.. Its just not fair.. Boo bleedin hoo

Said in the pre match thread about Mendy but people came back saying he played amazing against Leicester etc. Hes who teams TARGET. teams will target that left hand side when he plays Leeds did it. Chelsea did it last time when he played them.

Threw that game away with a stupid team selection. As soon as Gundogan and Foden came on we looked like City again.

Pep was trying to be nice to the squad and give everyone a game.

Will we ever be in a position like that again?

Meek.

This rotation crap has to stop especially at the key end of the season. A semi final is not the time to bring in the reserves especially when they are Mendy (who is beyond poor) Sterling (who is more and more of a liability) Torres (who is very average) Leeds last week should of been a clear warning to Pep that the players cannot relied upon. Every game now is a key game and professional footballers should be able to play to games a week, so no Mendy, Torres or Sterling again please.

Pep fucked that big time AGAIN!!!! Why the fuck did he play that system and Torres hasn’t settled at all has he? Raz imo is finished at the club as he was truly awful and when he lost the ball never chased back once! Mendy over Ake as well? That was arguably our worst performance for 4-5 years! Hate losing but hate it more when the players look like they don’t give a fuck! Pissed off is an understatement!
Pep cannot play four competitions with KDB, Foden, Bernardo, Gundo, Mahrez playing every single game. When he put this team against Leeds half the forum was having a heart-attack. Now if he decided to prioritize PL over FA Cup folks are getting upset again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.