Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

We keep trying to make excuses or analysing peps the tactics.the guy is a joke.well I don’t mind getting beat ten nil if it’s the right squad the right tactics but time and time again pep fucks it up.
What? Don't be silly

Really poor performance. And a bit worrying that we have so many fringe players that we just can't rely on at the moment.

I'd like nothing more than Raheem to find his best, but he's hard to watch at the moment. Mends doesn't look capable at this level, Torres has had a good season but still one for the future more than the here and now.

Chelsea weren't great but were much better than us apart from 10 minutes or so after an hour.

Maybe we are spoilt but two weeks in a row now I’ve watched players on stupid money struggle to trap a simple ball or beat their man and it’s fucking appalling. I hate watching us lose but sometimes you just get outplayed and hold your hands up.

This is so different though as our players just don’t look like they give a solitary fuck and we were in 4 competitions. Completely unacceptable

Godawful.
I shit you not when I say this season is on the verge of falling apart. Alarmist or not!
Lose against Villa and the alarm bells ringing will be heard at Spurs and they'll fancy it next week. Looks like KDB will be out midweek at least so its going to be tough.
I don't fancy us against PSG playing like we are currently.
Fuck me please tell me were not going to throw this all away and stumble over the line in the league.

You play your strongest 11 in a semi final. Simple.

There was even a glimmer of hope we would get something today because thats how shite Chelsea are. Fucking West Brom put 5 past them.

Not using Bernardo and Mahrez was criminal.
I'm just going to repeat that again: "Not using Bernardo and Mahrez was criminal." Absolutely criminal! Mahrez ripped Chilwell the last time he played him all game long! Can't get on for the last 15 mins?!

Bad mentality, we got quality, but players entered the pitch for a jogging or training session. We win nothing so far, and things arent easy for it to happen. Pep wake up the boys, that was a good victory in Champions league game, but like you said,football is the present!! Wake up also Pep!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.