Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Peps to blame for that defeat unfortunately. Playing out of form players in Sterling, Torres and then permanently out of form mendy. I find it hard getting my head round why he is still getting game time. A very lazy player that could have done a lot better tracking back for their goal and was constantly left or beaten for pace. Getting greedy for the quadruple which shows how good we are but simple mistakes were made on the biggest of matches again from pep. Let’s hope he now knows his strongest team and that rotation all the time is probably going to hinder our momentum.

Pretty poor all round really. Probably too many changes in the end (though I was happy with the team when announced) and wasn't enough fluency there. Back 4 weren't great (nor was the keeper). No idea what has happened to Cancelo's form. Midfield wasn't much better, Foden excepted. Front 3 just offered nothing. Sterling has become an absolute liability.

Bad day but we still have much to play for and I'd fancy our first 11 to beat Chelsea in the league/CL.

Poor from start to finish.

Pep didn't even try to change things up.

Would rather not take Sterling off in case he upsets him and loses the dressing room.

Jesus, Sterling and Mendy need moving on in the summer. They aren't good enough.

An utter disgrace! On Pep again for me, picking out of form players in the hope they turn a corner! It was a fooking FA cup semi final ffs!

Mendy is an utter joke, the worse player for me in recent times and him and Sterling still played the full 90 mins!

add the fact Kev got injured and it’s the icing on a thoroughly shitty cake!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.