Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

It’s a semi final.

Play. Your. Best. Team.
Except when it’s the 3rd most important competition you’re in, and we are playing every 3 days. I can’t be arsed putting this reply as one word sentences, but please take them as given.

Thanks Sterling for what you have done in the past,but hate to say it,you are absolutely a million miles off being a decent player for us,and how Pep kept you on the whole game is an absolute fucking mystery

Really pissed off

haven’t called Pep in all his time here, not once, but the was a disgraceful team selection for a semi final

How disappointing was that? The line up lived upto what we thought, resulted in woeful performance. Never really got going, lacked passion and some shocking individual performances. Got what we deserved today, fuck all.

Like spoilt kids on here. The squad have done incredible just to be in all 4 comps at this stage of the season. We are on the verge of winning the league, Semi CL and another final. Today we were poor but FFS give them some fucking slack. Fans of other clubs must cringe if the read some of the comments on here.
I get what you’re saying and yeah we are lucky to be in the position we are. But that felt like a huge opportunity missed and we bowed out with a whimper. Pep left players out there who were fucking shocking and if you did your job that badly, you’d have been told to fuck off for the day. We had history in our sights and are constantly told ‘it’s one game at a time’ but that performance in the semi final of the oldest cup competition in the world was unacceptable.

I suppose if we had to sacrifice one competition at this stage then the FA Cup is the one, still sad to see us go out the way we did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.