Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I hope this game ends the lingering opinion some have that Ferna is part of our best team and should be signed up for another year.

He struggled against Leeds (no idea why youd take Ake off and swap him for a 36yo as last line of defence) and today was shown up as an old man. Dirty tackles first half he was lucky to get away with and mostly was given the run around by spritely lads in the chelsea side. He controlled nothing.

and of course Mendy struggled, it was fine against Cheltenham but this was Chelsea ffs. They’re in a champions league semi final - forget where they are in the league their form under Tychel is brilliant and they will push us next year. It was not a game for reserves.

If he could get a goal in midweek it would all come back to him. His pace with the ball is electric . Just needs confidence as you say
Who are we talking about? Sterling? You're having an absolute laugh right? He takes 6 touches to take us back 10 yards when 1 touch (to take us back 10 yards) is fine. He makes awful decisions and couldn't hit the side of the side of the side of a very big barn. Has he been good in the past? Yes. Is he even average now? No. He's Fernando Torres at Chelsea.it happens. It's possible he's shit forever now.

Bad performance, but it happens. Worrying thing for me, or most worrying thing, was once again the vulnerability to the break. Against Mbappe I’ll be fairly shitting myself.

Fernandinho yes could of got a earlier booking, especially if you listen to that Steve bloke commentating, he was desperate for him to get booked !
But now many soft little nuggers did he give as free kicks to Chelsea ? Like he was on a mission to stop a City win . And I think the thing in the first half that Matelartin may be on about , was the corner in the last minute, when KDB took it and he blow his whistle , KDB wasn't happy about !
take off the blue glasses, the ref was fine.

Fernandinho: "It’s a big disappointment to lose an #FACup

semi-final – it's hard and tough to take. We have to congratulate

@ChelseaFC
- they got the chance and scored. It was an important match for us, but they were a bit better than us and congratulations to them..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.