Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Worst performance of this year by a distance. Pep sacrificed the FA Cup, 40 mins to turn it around, nobody on the pitch looked like scoring, Sterling having a stinker yet he played the full 95mins. Just didn't want to roll the dice with Bernardo and Mahrez incase they got injured IMO.
My feelings also, but to turn turtle in a semi final isn't on. Sad to say but if Pep didn't want the FA cup we should have done it the Liverpool way, not in the semi final. This clusterfuck of games every 3/4 days could bite us on the arse and see us winning fuck all.
Villa is a must win game IMO, come on City.

People are going to be in for a rude awakening when they see the team next week. The PSG game will be prioritised.
TBH if it means getting to the champs league final then I'd take a weakened team against the cockneys and hope for the best. I might be in a minority though.

How many games have we played more than Utd or Chelsea ?
Can't be that many more surely, we rest players yet still looked completely knackered today

I’m one of his biggest supporters, but he was awful today , possibly the worst I’ve seen him play for us .
Nothing was coming of for him .
He’s been awful for 18 months, superb player for us 2 years ago but time moves on & hes gone backwards big time, he needs to be sold in the summer if a team has more money than sense

That is complete bullshit. To me he always looks like he’s trying and is involved but keeps fucking it up.. if anything he’s trying too hard and ultimately getting it wrong.

Torres hid today.. Sterling didn’t. Albeit both were crap.
Torres constantly hides, looks a right moody lad as well. Could quite easily have been subbed 30 minutes earlier, so no idea why he looked so disgusted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.