Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

For those who missed the game here are Raheem’s contributions

tenor.gif

a7ff335b86b8daef4452b3efe1384ce2.gif

tenor.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mgpqoclcKT1s2gg27o1_250.gif

It was painful to watch. We never got going, and Chelsea made us look ordinary, without playing well themselves. Good performance from our oldest and youngest- everyone else- gash. Onwards and upwards, treble it is then.

Both fullbacks and both wingers all out of form. Why play all 4? Why not put more subs on sooner? Foden is some player.
That’s the thing I don’t get either. It is possible though that they had to play as everyone else was fucked. That’s what we don’t see. 8 changes and multiple ones of those clearly struggling did us

/ /.

Bad wording on my part! The point referencing sterling related specifically to Sterling and was nothing to do with KDB. Sterling lost the ball, again, and then just started walking in the general direction of where the ball had gone! Never seen him do that before.
agreed Sterling did....but so did KDB and he did it numerous times...like sterling - simply not acceptable from wither of them today

That is complete bullshit. To me he always looks like he’s trying and is involved but keeps fucking it up.. if anything he’s trying too hard and ultimately getting it wrong.

Torres hid today.. Sterling didn’t. Albeit both were crap.

just go back and watch the game and sterling ? he was coasting matey and did not care enough
he's leaving in the summer and will be use in a swap

Just to echo what everyone else is saying, really poor today and no hiding from that! I know Sterling is woefully out of form and awful again today but for many saying he should be sold, have we learned nothing from the same when said about Stones last year when everyone thought he was done but came back to prove us wrong. He can come back from this, confidence is obviously shot but it can happen and wouldn’t surprise me if he did come back even though at the moment it seems grim.

The Leeds game should of been a clear wake up call to Pep about certain players and what they actually offer, lose the game and learn from it. But to do the exact same thing the following week and expect something different to happen against a better team in a semi final is poor especially after all the hard work to get there in the first place.
it was worse ve leeds though
they only had 10 men for 30 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.