Return of Supporters

The only lateral test site in manchester on the Saturday is at the town hall but appointments finish at 1310 do you think that will be acceptable or is 1330 deffo cut off time.

640 seats left on sale.

I'm not surprised, even on open sale they'll struggle to shift them. A joyless mask wearing, possibly alcohol free day, after stressing trying to arrange tests, in a near empty stadium, with a gruelling coach trip there and back and a weakened side that has put in two horrible back to back performances. It's going to be a tough sell.

I'm not surprised, even on open sale they'll struggle to shift them. A joyless mask wearing, possibly alcohol free day, after stressing trying to arrange tests, in a near empty stadium, with a gruelling coach trip there and back and a weakened side that has put in two horrible back to back performances. It's going to be a tough sell.
Fuck me if we don't sell out the rags will being having orgasm's

I bought one this morning. Might have thought differently after today’s performance but it’s a day out. The last one I went to was the same game last year!

I bought one this morning. Might have thought differently after today’s performance but it’s a day out. The last one I went to was the same game last year!

I almost did the same but I was getting caught up in the memory of what a cup final usually means. Travel up the day before, meet friends, have a laugh and a piss up and see our first eleven make a decent fist of it. Enjoy the atmosphere afterwards and travel home the next day. Then I realised what this one would be like and thought for £100+ minimum, no.

I almost did the same but I was getting caught up in the memory of what a cup final usually means. Travel up the day before, meet friends, have a laugh and a piss up and see our first eleven make a decent fist of it. Enjoy the atmosphere afterwards and travel home the next day. Then I realised what this one would be like and thought for £100+ minimum, no.
I’ve not spent more than 2 grand on season tickets, away trips, a Europe trip etc in the last year so £130 for a ticket and a train doesn’t seem too bad even if it’s not the usual day out. There’s been no information about the train or stadium being dry so hopefully will manage a few drinks but it’s not the end of the world if I don’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.