How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that think City won’t win the league, Skybet are offering 50/1 on the scum to win it . £20 wins you £1000 for those that take it up and it wins.
Surely it is worth £20.00 just as a bit of an insurance policy.

Sure not winning the League would be sickenning.

But That £1,000 would finance the 7 day bender needed to get over the biggest Bottle Job since that Rags implosion.

Sort of helps.........................i feel dirty..............shame............shame...........shame :-)

OK I'm flapping
This is panning out a bit like 2011 12
Only difference is we don't play them.
Fortunately bar Chelsea the other teams won't have anything to play for
How on earth has it gone from 17 to 8?
Have they always had games in hand?
been saying it for ages.....they had two games in hand when people were harping on about it being a 14 pt lead.....them beating us and winning the two games in hand means its now where it is (along with our loss to Leeds)

This will go further as I think we will drop more points..Chelsea, Villa could both tke points off us for starters.....and sanyone remember Palace doing Liverpool over when we were in a race with them? well we have to go there as well......no easy games and the pressure is on....combine that with a cup final, Semi final of CL, squad rotation and underperforming players....we have a race on our hands to the finish.....One which we are in charge of but could easily lose control of with any more performances like the ones against Leeds and Chelsea as we were abject in both

On the flip side they have Liverpool and leicester - tough games but they are chasing us so they will be hugely motivated and both those teams are underperforming at present

Strangely Betfair odds on United to win it are higher than after them beating Spurs last week.

We’re currently 1.02 which equates to a 99% chance of winning it.

Make anyone feel better?...

been saying it for ages.....they had two games in hand when people were harping on about it being a 14 pt lead.....them beating us and winning the two games in hand means its now where it is (along with our loss to Leeds)

This will go further as I think we will drop more points..Chelsea, Villa could both tke points off us for starters.....and sanyone remember Palace doing Liverpool over when we were in a race with them? well we have to go there as well......no easy games and the pressure is on....combine that with a cup final, Semi final of CL, squad rotation and underperforming players....we have a race on our hands to the finish.....One which we are in charge of but could easily lose control of with any more performances like the ones against Leeds and Chelsea as we were abject in both

On the flip side they have Liverpool and leicester - tough games but they are chasing us so they will be hugely motivated and both those teams are underperforming at present
Liverpool rarely win at the swamp

Surely it is worth £20.00 just as a bit of an insurance policy.

Sure not winning the League would be sickenning.

But That £1,000 would finance the 7 day bender needed to get over the biggest Bottle Job since that Rags implosion.

Sort of helps.........................i feel dirty..............shame............shame...........shame :-)
fuck that

id rather give it to my local trussell trust food bank

Calling it now and it’ll be such irony given the past two seasons, we beat Villa Wednesday and it goes back to 11,they then draw with Leeds on the weekend and it’s 10 with 15 to play for, we beat Palace and it’s up to 13 they then lose to Liverpool the day after and it stays on 13 with 12 to play for, Liverpool win us the league

yup butim hoping they turn ina. performance.....even a draw would be good.........

Utsd also play leeds which i forgot in my OP....not an easy game either
Did you see the rags Leeds game a few months ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.