How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt the media will be mentioning that if the Dippers do not win tonight against Wolves that they cannot mathematically retain the title , if it was us it would be all over the place , what shite champions the Dippers have been. Gave up their title in March , i think Keane is a knob but he got it right with Candlepool F.C. "bad champions", they have not got long to wait for their next one , 2049/50

The Rags with their luck and the easy fixtures they have left will probably manage 80 points, 7 wins and 2 draws.

So 3 wins will do it for us, hope it is the next three as well with the away game at Villa Park on the day of my birthday clinching it for us.

The Rags with their luck and the easy fixtures they have left will probably manage 80 points, 7 wins and 2 draws.

So 3 wins will do it for us, hope it is the next three as well with the away game at Villa Park on the day of my birthday clinching it for us.
Hopefully not, I would rather we get to another fa cup final on your birthday, the title can wait until the weekend after when we win the league and league Cup.

I’m still suffering from cityitis as all the talk of the title is over is giving me heart palpitations! Lol. Them jammy rag twats are still getting positive results and we have Leicester away next I think?

Reality check!

Given.

Brighton.
Burnley.
Fulham.
Wolves.

12 points.

EB526468-C48-E-411-F-A2-F2-A2-F50-A94-D7-B6.png
Burnley will beat them.

This is the key point I've tried to make a few times. For us not to win the league from this position we'd have to be worse than Mancini's last season, worst than Pellegrini's last season, and worse than Pep's first season. By some distance. We'd basically have to be as bad as we were before the takeover. Look at the team back then, then look at the team now. It isn't happening.

And then Utd still have to win all their remaining 9 games..something that they haven’t done for over 20 years now.
It’s not a case of if we win it but more by how many.

four wins 2 draws and its ours, take it game by game,

there seems to be a panic on whenever united win, we are more than capable of winning every game weve got left, we are the best team in the league by a country mile, of course we can have an off day, or bad rub of the green , but weve got more than enough lead to offset any slip ups.

i can see us doing the domestic treble, i really can, the champions league may be a little bit much, again depends on rub of the green, but i wouldn't put it past us to win the lot, i hope that doesn't come across as arrogant, but i feel we are probably the best team/squad left in all competitions , we will see,

big up for pep and the back room staff for putting us in a position where even this late in the season with all that's gone on in the world we are in a position to win the lot.

16? more games to win the lot.
we need

league, 4 wins 2 draws
champs league 1 draw to the next round
fa cup 3 wins
league cup 1 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.