The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I just read a an article where its says -
Sources close to several clubs say their research shows that younger supporters want to see more games between the world’s most famous clubs and players and the clubs are responding to the trends.

Do our younger fans agree with this- I would be considered as an older supporter, and to me playing them over and over again would be boring. I personally like playing different teams in different places, that you get in the early rounds of the Chumps league.

West Ham have a chance to qualify for the Champions league and earn that revenue they can break through the invisible barrier.

The wall is no longer invisible - it's a big overt, fuck you, you peasant, Berlin wall with reinforced steel and barbed wire around.

It wasn't perfect, but now it's completely fucked.
maybe, in this way, the new ESL is more honest? the previous model did harp on about level playing fields etc far too much. This way they can weed out the fans they dont want (me) and simply continue with the ones that are happy to accept the nature of the business for what it is.

people slagging off City need to open their eyes. what choice did they have ? we could rebel and win a meaningless premier league every year . we'd earn fuck all. we certainly won't sign the likes of KDB. we have to go with this to stay relevant . we of all clubs don't need this money but we do need the sporting challenge .
good point

One of the things I was looking forward to before this was watching some of the outstanding youngsters we've got pull on the blue shirt. I can't see myself watching it at all now.

If the PL grow some and stick to their guns and eject all 6 clubs, who exactly do the kids and the womens team play? They won't be allowed to continue where they are, as the kids at least need a 1st team playing in the PL I'd have thought.

I 'definately' don't agree with slagging off our owners. Martin Samuel and others have stated City and Chelsea were reluctant and the last of the 6 to sign up. We've signed up so as not to miss out, but of course we HAVE signed up so we are henceforth one of the sell-outs as far as all other clubs are concerned

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.