The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
All football should stop now , The top team in the league should be awarded the title. The favourites for the champions league and carabao cup should be awarded those cups also.The fact we win all three is irrelevant.We need to do the right thing by football and also buy some silver polish.

It's the same statement on all the ESL clubs.

I believe City privately hope it fails. Man Utd, Livepool and Arsenal thought to be the ones who have driven this and City to weak to stand our ground.

I'm hoping for a super-fast exit. Surely the PL and UEFA would be super happy to see the potential PL champions exit this, and would be accommodating.

Universal horror with this. I don't much care for the CL but it's the end of the link to domestic competition that saddens me and the suggestion of no relegation/invitation to founding members. That jus means no competition.
You trust the PL and UEFA to be "accomodating", like they have been since 2008. Too late to come to City now and apologise for the past decade of trying to kneecap to try and salvage the golden goose. Fuck them both.

You can't take a steaming dump on their competition and then expect to still be allowed to play in it. That is what annoys me the most. We worked so hard to establish ourselves as a Champions League side, we even went to court to fight to play in it, our players and manager have worked so hard to get to the semi finals and line up a potential cracker of a tie against PSG and then in the course of a single weekend those in charge have thrown that work away.
Imagine being a player that worked towards that. All that hard fucking work, thrown away.

"Never mind, come and play 18 times a season for us. But you can't play for your country"

It's unfair, but this is on the players now. They have the only viable voice of dissent.

I'm no fan of Klopp either but fuck me he's being thrown to the wolves tonight with his pregame interview to do

I'll lay you odds tonight he uses it as a platform to quit.

He's an apologist for the scouse deluded fan base, he's totally bought into the cult.

More likely to now martyr himself with the Bayern job on offer and having already fallen out with FSG in January for not getting money to spend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.