The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
This is like my worst fucking nightmare
All the sacrifice to get to the brink of both a 5th PL title and a CL final, the owners holy grail, then this?
WTF?
The biggest question for me is "why now?" It's breathtakingly mindcurdling !! To follow the yank red tops and the smiling viper himself at FC Franco?
Jesus H. fucking Christ on a bike!!
There's a pragmatist deep down in me that says "lets see how it pans out" but it genuinely feels like having to choose which side of history to be on.
Typical City back with a bang?
Utterly torn and totally confused

If this Perez interview doesn’t make us u-turn tomorrow morning, absolutely nothing will.
Why would we u-turn? What has happened in the last 24 hours that Khaldoon, Soriano and co wouldn't have been aware of.

We didn't post links to the statement on the OS because we knew this was going to cause a shitstorm.

Instead of the CL anthem before the games, they will play hail to the chief while all players hold a picture of Perez. North Korea style, this is his tournament.

Long live president Perez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.