The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I don’t know why but I am starting to envisage this ending up doing a lot of good for the English game.

I am picturing a scenario where City and Chelsea, quickly followed by Spurs pull out, leaving United, Liverpool and Arsenal to carry the can as the main instigators behind this.

It leaves 17 Prem teams forming an alliance and ripping the power away from the 3 outcasts. Prem meetings consist of 17 clubs with similar values and 3 fucking idiots sat in the corner doing as they are told.

Fanciful?

There is no way in the World that this isn’t City.

Whether they decide to exit is another thing.

Closed ShopWankers.

Talks of legislation being introduced within government.

We do need regulation when all this is over, maybe not from government but at least from an independent body.

Please God let it be us, and that we do the right thing.
I hope they do the right thing but it would smack of even more cowardice. They hadn't the decency to run it by the fans, they were underhanded and sneaky and now because of the backlash they haven't the fucking bollocks to go through with it.

Speak to the fans first to get your moral compass

Well I would have thought if they had spaces to fill they would first spare the relegated teams. So we get to keep the magic of West Brom, Fulham and Sheffield Utd over Reading, Cardiff and Millwall :)

It will be weird seeing the new top 4 goal being 7th-10th.

You’re right I think. Bayern especially are fucking devious and self-centred, if this goes ahead they will find a way to join. If it doesn’t go ahead no harm done for them.

Bayern essentially run the ECA and Uefa, Nasser from PSG was put on the board last year.

These two had a lot more to lose by signing up straight away. Bayern, because they dominate Germany, while PSG dominate France.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.