The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I think we have to stop kidding ourselves now. MCFC might have been invited, and Man Utd, LFC, Real Madrid and Juventus might have devised this but we knew exactly what we were doing.

We're not changing our minds overnight unless something dramatic happens. I am certain that this will not happen because government will kill it but we now face a long draining period of uncertainty.

THose waiting for some about-turn statement are going to be disappointed.

I am pretty sure the enterprise will crash but lets face it we're heading that way with the CL as is anyway. And now we know that MCFC is just a blue version of Man Utd. I thought our owner and our board had some integrity. They don't.

We might as well give up on football. Gradually we are going to get more and more disillusioned with football so might as well consciously pack it in now.
Some good points in there.
Khaldoun needs to say something and quick too.

Quite ominous that the players unretweeted Peps quotes. I do see Pep leaving if this comes in, I don't think his heart would be in it. He's a very passionate man, I think he would see this as a load of nonsense and walk away. I just can't see this not going ahead now, particularly as they have resigned their positions within the ECA and UEFA.
The commitment to playing a whole load more games without him being involved or consulted as to the decision won't be something he will be able to dismiss.

I think we have to stop kidding ourselves now. MCFC might have been invited, and Man Utd, LFC, Real Madrid and Juventus might have devised this but we knew exactly what we were doing.

We're not changing our minds overnight unless something dramatic happens. I am certain that this will not happen because government will kill it but we now face a long draining period of uncertainty.

THose waiting for some about-turn statement are going to be disappointed.

I am pretty sure the enterprise will crash but lets face it we're heading that way with the CL as is anyway. And now we know that MCFC is just a blue version of Man Utd. I thought our owner and our board had some integrity. They don't.

We might as well give up on football. Gradually we are going to get more and more disillusioned with football so might as well consciously pack it in now.
I thought our owners understood football, I thought they understood the fans.
As the saying goes you know what thought did

another pathetic opinion on sports elsewhere in the world

everyone agrees the ESL is a fucking stupid idea....but stop bashing other sports that you don't even watch

that is a CLOSED MINDED opinion, which is just like what the organizers see about this competition you despise so much, like i do

I'm not a huge NBA fan or NFL for that matter but to call us a dumb audience because we watch what we have grown up around is disgusting

ill drop this because a lot of individuals on here are really scrapping at the bottom of the barrel to attack any sport that isn't football, which again is like saying we are better then everyone else and that's the way it is....man it sounds like you'd be behind a super league then.....look in a mirror
It's my opinion, but to qualify it I know it's only a minority of people in the U.K. who watch US Sports. Amongst my circle of friends there's a few who watched NFL when it was first broadcast here, about 40 years ago I think. Now, none of them watch, basketball, Baseball and American football are generally small time world wide. Football is the biggest world wide sport and the American cunts are trying to take over, they can get fucked.

"Gary Lineker has told football fans he will not present any European Super League matches if the widely condemned breakaway competition goes ahead." that only leaves Garth Crooks left..........

O one is doubting the ability of the individuals concerned. It is just not sport as we know it. You could say the same thing about WWF. Very good choreography but not sport.

The structure of closed shop sports where franchises can move from one side of the country to the other, is the real problem.
You may not enjoy them, and a closed system may be boring but NBA, NFL etc are definitely sports

Oxford Dictionary defines sport as "an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or a team competes against another or others for entertainment"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.