The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I'm sure this can't have been planned but if this goes down as it seems, City and Chelsea have just seen off the Red Clubs (and The Spuds).

I would not be surprised if a deal between City & Chelsea plus Ceferin has been put in place to get this done.

I still want an apology from the club but this could be one of the greatest nights in history

Why would we want an apology? We've left fucking bodies everywhere, I'm sure of it :)

Sky: City have told the ESL they wish to be no part of it. Also Chelsea are preparing to leave. Seems we were first.
However with UEFA now having more funding for the CL, u wonder if all this was a bluff to force their hand

City officially out according to SSN, Chavs preparing paperwork to leave.

We got out first.
kgJJMbf.gif

Try this one.

You've made the mistake of paying for sex (ESL to a tee).

You get caught with you pants down by your missus, are you really expecting to be let off scot free for pulling out before a climax.

As a club we have to accept whatever comes our way, we were there for the discussions and the decision to announce so we cop for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.