The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
If this was some sort of master plan to out the yanks it really was one of the worst ever conceived. It fell apart in 2 days, and now with the rush for the door, and Chelsea getting their name in the news first, we likely won't even get the recognition for being the first to walk and start the dominoes falling. Name sullied in history forever. Hope it was worth it. Whatever it turns out to be.

Will wait to see what is said, but changing our mind because we've managed to guilt them into it, just isn't enough.

I've felt all along that this has Soriano's finger prints on it and I think his position should be questioned.

At the end of the day one man makes the final decisions. He decided to okay this without a thought for the fans and because of the shitstorm that followed he has decided we should bail. Not because it’s right but because he saw what was happening. No credit is due here as much some will try and put a positive clapper spin on it.

Thank god it all looks done for the time being.

Obviosuly happy

But our leverage seems to be gone with everyone pulling out. Seems more like bottlers. We kind of deserve it because we never should of agreed in the first place but seems like we have shot ourselves in the foot with no silver lining and will go back to being UEFAs bitches.

Oh well, atleast the game I love is saved for another day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.