The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I hate to burst the optimists bubble here, but there is only 1 cunning plan by our owner.... that is to take us into this ESL and make shit loads of free money by destroying our sport.
There is no 2nd thoughts, or 11th hour coup de'tat happening to take our breath away, to bring back our admiration for the MCFC suits.
This kind of development ONLY gets announced when folk are 100% behind it. Checked all the ups and down sides, had the bean counters work shit out and run it by all the main movers and shakers. Even will have squared it with the sponsors.

No, we are fucked, fuck, fucked!!!
Life comes at you fast doesn’t it.

Sorry but I just do not buy this being a 4D chess manoeuvre from our owners being 50 steps ahead of everyone else.

They panic joined over fear of being left in the dust and then pulled out once they realised the backlash and the whole project not being tenable. Don't go giving them credit for being some genius strategist for a stupid decision they made and backed out on.
This. Will leave a sour taste for me for some time

Not sure if previously mentioned as the thread is moving so fast.

However, Sky are reporting that Chelsea want to leave the ESL asap, whereas City are being reported as we do not wish to join.

So did Chelsea actually sign up for it, whereas we just accepted the invite but did not actually sign?? (kept our powder dry)

Dunno, but at least we got to the right decision

If this doesnt go ahead Real and Barca could be in big trouble (huge debts, unlikely to get more government aid, and key players getting to the twilight of their career so minimal resale value). I say good.

Just a thought, to prove they value us fans and it's not all about making more money how about a reduced price season ticket for the pain and stress they have caused me? Or buy a pint and get one free!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.