The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
There's too much stuff now and when this was happening that city were pressured into it, nothing bad about us, a big thing about the americans ,we have been painted as being bullied and we know we don't get bullied by any fucker ,I'm 100% certain we've just played a fucking blinder

Why? Errors made errors rectified, no need for any punishment. Nor will there be any. Of course it gives UEFA the upper hand with any c/ l reorganisation.

Because they will be back in a few years to do the same but repackaged.

We gave them them our backing, they all resigned from UEFA, got exposed as liars, Perez goes to press and looks like a sociopath, we let it further explode causing some minor reputational damage to City (all repairable) then exit stage left

Wow

I hate to burst the optimists bubble here, but there is only 1 cunning plan by our owner.... that is to take us into this ESL and make shit loads of free money by destroying our sport.
There is no 2nd thoughts, or 11th hour coup de'tat happening to take our breath away, to bring back our admiration for the MCFC suits.
This kind of development ONLY gets announced when folk are 100% behind it. Checked all the ups and down sides, had the bean counters work shit out and run it by all the main movers and shakers. Even will have squared it with the sponsors.

No, we are fucked, fuck, fucked!!!
Make sure to ping me with your next prediction so I can lay odds on the other side of it. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.